Concrete/Bituminous Dump site is currently closed. We recently crushed in November 2012 and and as of that date have approximately 100,000 ton on the ground. We should be able to start receiving concrete and bituminous again some time in the Spring of 2013. We will however be charging dump fees (fees to be determined). Watch our website for future updates. Dates are only approximate. Contact Northwest Asphalt for any of your future recycle needs. Quotes to be given on an individual basis.
Conditions of Recycle Purchase
1. (1) day advance notice to supply material.
2. 1,000 tons minimum order per day to justify keeping a loader and operator available to load.
a.) Northwest Asphalt loader/scale only
b.) There will be a surcharge for the cost of the loader on days less than 1,000 ton @ $1.35/ton for difference in tons taken to 1,000 ton minimum.
3. Quantity not guaranteed.
4. Future quotes will be provided on a per job basis and will be dependent on availability of material.
5. Upon signed agreement with Northwest Asphalt, we will make every effort to retain and provide the tonnage we have available at the time of our agreement.
6. Price is good for current year or while material is available.
7. Customer to confirm material meets their requirements prior to agreement.
8. Payment for material within 30 days of invoice.